- Full free access to the blog
- Stimulating intellectual content
- Simple stories and language, good English usage
- New articles Tuesdays and Fridays
- Email notices only about new articles
- if you sign up (please!)
- Semiweekly (all)
- NO Spam
- NO Advertising
- NO Affiliate marketing
- NO Bonuses, discounts, deadlines
- NO Product launches
- NO Impulse buying gimmicks
- NO Tripwires (cheap -> expensive)
- NO Commerce or payments
- (donations are at the school)
This blog is FREE
thanks to school patrons (see below).
Use the form below to subscribe to the blog:
(a) The nag screen goes away in this browser.
(b) New article notices are delivered by email (1, 2, or 8 / month.
(c) The free .PDF is downloadable immediately.
Use the “Contents” menu above to find the best display for your device.
THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS
- You care. That keeps my spirit alive. Not having an audience feels like teaching into a vacuum; it doesn’t succeed.
- When you open, click, like, and share, our ranking goes up and more people find our niche.
- Subscriber count (list size) is the number one success metric here in the knowledge industry. I do what I can to invite readers. You can help. We have a long way to go to be noticed.
- Every subscription helps.
Freedom to disagree
You, the reader, will love some articles and hate others because everybody is unique. We disagree agreeably and keep on studying every issue from every perspective. Subscribing makes you part of the discussion; it is not endorsement of content. Your input matters!
Please participate! Your comments enrich the discussion. There is space below each article. To give private feedback, reply to one of the email notices. You did sign up for email, didn’t you?
the vital donations
Patrons of Ernstraud School make much-needed donations that pay the bills and keep the blog free to the public. Please participate as you are able. Patrons receive these thank-you gifts:
- Textbook is a single-file .PDF collection of the whole course that you can read online or download. Cross-referencing is almost instant, with no delays for loading blog pages.
- Audiobooks are monthly collections of author’s voice recordings of the articles, excellent for listening during exercise time. They convey more depth and feeling than the written word.
- Individual articles are presented with stand-alone image, audio, and text files for each article.
- There is a bonus compendium of all the articles that appeared in Ernstraud Magazine.
- I will ask more questions in the school.
- Recording lesson completion helps you track your progress and greatly encourages the instructor! Readership is the reward for my effort.