- Full free access to the blog
- Stimulating intellectual content
- Simple stories and language, good English usage
- New articles Tuesdays and Fridays
- Email notices only about new articles
- if you sign up (please!)
- Semiweekly (all)
- NO Spam
- NO Advertising
- NO Affiliate marketing
- NO Bonuses, discounts, deadlines
- NO Product launches
- NO Impulse buying gimmicks
- NO Tripwires (cheap -> expensive)
- NO Commerce or payments
- (donations are at the school)
This blog is FREE
thanks to school patrons.
Use the form to subscribe to the blog–
(a) the nag screen goes away in that browser.
(b) email (1, 2, or 8 / month) notifies you of new articles.
Use the “Contents” menu above to find the best display for your device.
You help more readers find us in search engines when you open, click, like, and share. Also, list size is the number one success metric in this knowledge industry.
Freedom to disagree
You, the reader, will love some articles and hate others because everybody is unique. We disagree agreeably and keep on studying every issue from every perspective. Subscribing makes you part of the discussion; it is not endorsement of content. Your input matters!
the vital donations
Patrons of Ernstraud School make much-needed donations that pay the bills and keep the blog free to the public. Please participate as you are able. Patrons receive these thank-you gifts:
- Textbook is a single-file .PDF collection of the whole course that you can read online or download. Cross-referencing is almost instant, with no delays for loading blog pages.
- Audiobooks are monthly collections of author’s voice recordings of the articles, excellent for listening during exercise time. They convey more depth and feeling than the written word.
- Individual articles are presented with stand-alone image, audio, and text files for each article.
- There is a bonus compendium of all the articles that appeared in Ernstraud Magazine.
- I will ask more questions in the school.
- Recording lesson completion helps you track your progress and greatly encourages the instructor! Readership is the reward for my effort.
Please participate! There is comment space below each article in the blog (public visibility) as well as in the school (registered student visibility). Comments enrich the discussion and show that people are thinking. Thank you! To give private feedback, reply to one of the email notices from the blog.
The blog articles have not missed a beat since early February 2020. Email notices and the school enhancements fell behind when my household suffered two computer failures in the same week. They caught up mid October 2020.